Stillwater Critical Minerals will be webcast live at
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Aug. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Critical Still Water Minerals (OTCQB:PGEZF)based in Vancouver, Canada, and focused on near-term resource expansion at its Stillwater West battery and valuable project in Montana, USA, today announced that Michael Rowley, President and Chief management, will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on August 23.
DATE: August 23
TIME: 11:00 p.m. ET
It will be a live, interactive online event where investors are invited to ask questions of the company in real time. If attendees are unable to join the live event on the day of the conference, an archived webcast will also be available after the event.
Investors are recommended to pre-register and run the online system check to expedite participation and receive event updates.
To learn more about the event, visit www.virtualinvestorconferences.com.
Recent Company Highlights
- The Stillwater West critical minerals project has the potential to become the largest nickel deposit in the United States, with co-product values from other batteries and precious metals
- The inaugural NI 43-101 Mineral Resource Estimate of 2021 defined over one billion pounds of nickel, copper and cobalt along with 2.4 million ounces of palladium, platinum, rhodium and gold
- The project is located adjacent to the producing Sibanye-Stillwater mines and hosts eight metals defined as “critical minerals” by the US government, which has a stated mandate to secure the national supply.
- An updated resource, based on 2021 drilling that included some of the highest grade intersections ever seen on the property, is a priority target for 2022
- Dr. Danie Grobler, formerly of Ivanhoe Mines, was recently appointed Vice President of Exploration to lead the integration of Platreef’s geological models
- Board strengthened by the addition of Gordon Toll, engineer, mining financier and former chairman of Ivanhoe and Fortesque in 2021
About Stillwater Critical Minerals
Stillwater Critical Minerals (TSX.V: PGE | OTCQB: PGEZF) is a mineral exploration company focused on its flagship Stillwater West PGE-Ni-Cu-Co + Au project in the iconic and well-regarded Stillwater mining district in the Montana, United States. With the recent addition of two renowned geologists from Bushveld and Platreef to the team, the company is well positioned to advance the next phase of large-scale supply of critical minerals to this world-class US district, building on past production of nickel, copper and chromium, and ongoing production of platinum group and other metals by neighboring Sibanye-Stillwater. The Platreef-style nickel and copper sulphide deposits at Stillwater West contain a compelling suite of critical minerals and are open to expansion along strike and at depth, with an updated NI 43-101 Mineral Resource scheduled for 2022.
Stillwater Critical Minerals also owns the high-grade Black Lake-Drayton gold project adjacent to Treasury Metals’ development-stage Goliath gold complex in northwestern Ontario, which is currently subject to an acquisition agreement. with a joint venture option whereby Heritage Mining can earn up to a 90% interest in the project by making payments and work on the project. The Company also holds the Kluane PGE-Ni-Cu-Co project on trend with the Wellgreen Nickel Creek Platinum deposit in the Yukon Territory in Canada.
About Virtual Investor Conferences®
Virtual Investor Conferences (VIC) is the leading exclusive investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for publicly traded companies to meet and present directly to investors.
A real-time solution for investor engagement, Virtual Investor Conferences are part of OTC Market Group’s suite of investor relations services specifically designed for more efficient access to investors. Replicating the look and feel of on-site investor conferences, Virtual Investor Conferences combine state-of-the-art investor conferencing and communications capabilities with a comprehensive global network of investor audiences.
Critical Still Water Minerals
Vice President of Corporate Development
Virtual conferences for investors
John M. Viglotti
SVP Corporate Services, Investor Access
OTC Markets Group