Solano Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Announces 2022 Leaders
The Solano Hispanic Chamber of Commerce recently elected and re-elected its officers for the new year. oh
The general assembly elects the members of the board of directors. Once the Board of Directors is elected, it elects the members of management for a term of one year, which can be extended for an additional year.
The chamber is part of the Northern California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce region, representing more than 800,000 Hispanic business owners in California. Visit the website at www.solanohcc.com.
“The goal of the Solano Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is to strengthen Solano County’s Hispanic business community by supporting local economic growth initiatives. The Chamber also provides resources, such as scholarships for students, business courses and tools for the county’s Hispanic community, said Leo Callejas, president of SHCC.
The leaders are:
● Francisco Marin – VP, Vacaville Area – SHCC, New York Life – Life Insurance Agent
● Jerry Gonzales – Vice President, Vallejo Area – SHCC, Beyond – Business Consultant
● Pedro Arroyo – Vice President, Fairfield-Suisun-Rio Vista – SHCC, Fairfield Police Department
● Icela Martin – Chief Ambassador – SHCC, Agricultural Safety LLC – CEO
● Alma Hernandez – Past President – SHCC, Latinas de Solano County – Founder/Executive Director
● Leo Callejas – President – SHCC, DigitalTrack Restaurant Marketing – Owner
● Sandra Gonzalez – Secretary – SHCC, Republic Services
The members of the general office are:
● Doriss Panduro – Member of Fairfield City Council
● Marbeya Ellis – Fairfield-Suisun Unified School District (FSUSD), Family Resource Manager
● Maria Echeverry Grijalba – Travis Credit Union – Diversity Community Engagement Manager
● Mario Saucedo – Solano AIDs Coalition – CEO
● Zuleyma Hernandez – Safeway, Inc – Asset Protection Specialist
The Solano Hispanic Chamber of Commerce welcomes new members and corporate sponsors.
More information is available on the website: www.solanohcc.com